In-Kind Donation Wish List
Donations are accepted Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm at the main building located at 500 E. University Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32601.
Bolded items are items the Center is currently in need of the most.
We accept new or gently used:
- Clothing (Infant – Adult Sizes)
- Household Items
- School Supplies (crayons, makers, colored pencils, notebooks, pencils, pens, binders, folders, etc.)
- Furniture (please call the Center to inquire about our current furniture needs)
We accept new:
- Socks and Underwear
- $10 Gas Cards
- Individually Wrapped Snacks
- Juice Boxes and Small Bottled Waters
- Small Containers of Playdoh
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Disinfectant Spray
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Facial Tissue
- Tall Kitchen Trash Bags
- Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, feminine hygiene products, etc.)
Unfortunately we are unable to accept*:
- Car Seats
- Bicycle Helmets
- Medical devices (breast pumps, pregnancy tests, etc.)
- Used swimsuits, leotards, and undergarments.
*Due to safety regulations, the Child Advocacy Center can not accept these items but may be able to connect families to resources where they can receive the items they need.